Create an account

2020/01/13

SECURITY:
  • Additional hardening against XSS, spammers, and others
  • SSL and HTTPS encryption enabled and forced
  • Passed all tests by third parties with stellar ratings
  • Additional cookie added, only contains the Username, this to to enable our implementation of another project to be announced later
QUALITY OF LIFE
  • Got rid of the 'friendly' redirect page when logging in/out, performing searches, posing, ect ect. I found it annoying.
If you have any issues please reach out to me via PM on here or Discord.

More security features coming in the future.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Without understanding at all what you did, whatever you did fixed a problem I had logging in on the IPAD.  Now I know you played with Username thing that was probably it. I can log straight in and it keeps the cookie now. Before I had to re-enter my details 2-3 times. Good job

(01-14-2020, 06:56 AM)Sp00k Wrote: Without understanding at all what you did, whatever you did fixed a problem I had logging in on the IPAD.  Now I know you played with Username thing that was probably it. I can log straight in and it keeps the cookie now. Before I had to re-enter my details 2-3 times. Good job

I did do changes here and there as I was going through... Still no idea what your iPad issue was caused by as I have no way to replicate it.

Still nice when something gets fixed for no apparent reason. :]

As for reentering your user/pass.
I think that was an issue with the 'soft' handoff where it would redirect to a holding page then to wherever you were trying to go.
I got rid of it cuz it was annoying to me, but it may have also been the cause of that issue now that I think about it.

No strings attached relationships, relax and enjoy
Verified Damsels