Create an account

Hurricane default skin

I copied the Hurri skin from the steam installation folders, but boy howdy is it fuuuugly.  There aren't any guidelines that show you the boundaries of the various plane bits.  Finding these boundaries through trial and error is gonna take fookin forever.  The whitetail spit that Fast posted on Discord>TWC_only has all the parts clearly outlined.  (I put that to good use to skin up my spitfire.  Thanks, Fast!)

So, does a nicely drawn default template like Fast's Spitfire exist anywhere for the Hurri?  There's nothing I can find on the web.  Plenty of people, hundreds even, have posted their finished skins all the way back since 2009, but oddly nothing at all like a default.

Does anyone have something squirreled away, maybe?  Or a link to a proper default template?

Smile 
You can try here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5l35anuwxh...es.7z/file

However they will be missing the pretty white tail feathers Big Grin

Thanks, Pedro.  Its exactly what I needed.  Painting a white tail will be ez-pz! 

As soon as I'm able, I'll make a new thread with default templates here on the forum.  Both for archival purposes as well as to make it easy for the next guy.

Pilotlight. I will post y the one that I have for the Hurricane on discord.