Create an account

Photo Reconnaissance Spitfire

Since the Photo Reconnaissance (PR) is a thing now in the Campaign, I thought we should have the famous PR Blue spitfires with TWC markings and camera pod on the left side (no white tail since it should blend in). Later in the war, they used to fly all the way to Berlin, stay there up to 30min and land back at England. American PR even traded their P38s (F5 reconnaissance) with spitfires because they were more reliable.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thats brilliant Suren cheers mate. i use the early war pink recon skin mormally but will change to this one

Cheers Hoss, I'm glad you like it. Yes, those pink spits are iconic, but since it came to be a superior PR aircraft by the time of MK IX, I went for that design. Also I've updated the skin with the 2 underbelly lenses Wink

Excellent will download that. I did my first recon with it yesterday and i used your tip that i saw somewhere. I removed all guns and ammo and the plane was 170 kg lighter. It was a Spit 1 [100] and i will use it for all of my recons now. It climbed like anything. Cheers mate