Create an account

Template skin?

Hey guys, does anyone have a TWC aircraft skin template for download?

Also any guide on how to install the skin too.

Much appreciated for any help

If I made you one originally for the Hurri, Spit etc, chances are its still on my PC. Ill check tomorrow night.  If not then I may be able to make you up one this weekend.

Ill have to reach back into the memory bank for how to install, that was all on the old forum.  Ill check it out also if I find/make the skin

If no one beats me to it, I presume its Hurri and Spit only?

(08-15-2019, 01:18 PM)Sp00k Wrote: Ill have to reach back into the memory bank for how to install, that was all on the old forum.  Ill check it out also if I find/make the skin

Place the file you receive in C:\Users\your_directory_name\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\PaintSchemes\Skins

Inside the skins folder are folders for all the aircraft's available. Place the file in the appropriate folder i.e. Hurricane skins can go into any Hurricane folder, Spitfire skins can go into any Spitfire folder etc.

Once you've decided which aircraft you want to custom-skin, open your game and go to the aircraft selection screen and choose the aircraft you placed the file in. Select the "Paintscheme" menu and select the file name. Below is an example of what this looks like:

Photo 
(08-15-2019, 06:15 PM)Padre Wrote:
(08-15-2019, 01:18 PM)Sp00k Wrote: Ill have to reach back into the memory bank for how to install, that was all on the old forum.  Ill check it out also if I find/make the skin

Place the file you receive in C:\Users\your_directory_name\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\PaintSchemes\Skins

Inside the skins folder are folders for all the aircraft's available. Place the file in the appropriate folder i.e. Hurricane skins can go into any Hurricane folder, Spitfire skins can go into any Spitfire folder etc.

Once you've decided which aircraft you want to custom-skin, open your game and go to the aircraft selection screen and choose the aircraft you placed the file in. Select the "Paintscheme" menu and select the file name. Below is an example of what this looks like:
Found these White Owl. Hope they fit.

I have a Spit and Hurri skin for you but the forum wont allow attachments for some reason may have to get them to you on discord.

Lets try again, 3rd time lucky

Nothing nada zip. Have your attachments but attachment thing is broken. Tried 4 times, wont upload and wont recognise new replies

.zip   navy.zip (Size: 238.23 KB / Downloads: 12) testing of attachments