Create an account

Dischord is confusing me

Having trouble figuring out how dischord works.  I can click the link in Spooks post but then it seems to create a new account even though I'm already logged in to dischord.  Once I open dischord with my own account I don't know how to access TWC server.  I'll keep trying but if anyone can let me know what Im doing wrong it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Meowzer

You seem to be In there ok and I have opened up the channels to you that you need. (You dont auto get them on joining but your good now)
The # channels are text channels and the channels with a speaker on them ,you click on to talk to everyone else on the channel.

Your good to go Smile

(12-18-2020, 05:29 AM)Sp00k Wrote: You seem to be In there ok and I have opened up the channels to you that you need. (You dont auto get them on joining but your good now)
The # channels are text channels and the channels with a speaker on them ,you click on to talk to everyone else on the channel.

Your good to go Smile

OK thanks a lot.  I assigned a button for press to talk now and I was able to log in correctly.  I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

Thanks  again!