Create an account

Numbers on side of Aircraft not showing

Don't know if this is a skinning problem or something else:

Link Here

I noticed this the other day on the TWC campaign server, all the aircraft I could see had a number "1" on the side, rather than the numbers we were using. The ATAG forum reference seems to indicate this was because the server was still at 4.55, but you say the campaign server has been updated to 4.56, yet the problem still persists.

(09-22-2019, 07:56 PM)Kendy for the State Wrote: but you say the campaign server has been updated to 4.56, yet the problem still persists.

If the server has not been updated to 4.56, you wouldn't be able to join. Just try joining the TWC Mission Server, it hasn't been updated so anyone one with the 4.56 update can no longer join it. So I think it's safe to say that the TWC Campaign Server is 4.56.

(09-22-2019, 09:17 PM)Padre Wrote:
(09-22-2019, 07:56 PM)Kendy for the State Wrote: but you say the campaign server has been updated to 4.56, yet the problem still persists.

If the server has not been updated to 4.56, you wouldn't be able to join. Just try joining the TWC Mission Server, it hasn't been updated so anyone one with the 4.56 update can no longer join it. So I think it's safe to say that the TWC Campaign Server is 4.56.

Have you tried looking at another aircraft on the ground to verify that the numbers are correct?

(09-22-2019, 10:12 PM)Kendy for the State Wrote:
(09-22-2019, 09:17 PM)Padre Wrote:

Have you tried looking at another aircraft on the ground to verify that the numbers are correct?
No, but then I wasn't trying to address that part of your message. I was addressing your inference that the server hasn't been upgraded to 4.56 when you said "but you say the campaign server has been updated to 4.56, yet the problem still persists"

I'll take a look at the numbers next time on the server, not that it will do much good but confirm whether the issue exists. Resolving that sort of server issue is far above my pay-grade Big Grin

by noon today aircraft numbers should be back to normal a hot fix is required to adjust the problem from team fusion

(09-23-2019, 02:58 PM)Fatal_Error Wrote: by noon today aircraft numbers should be back to normal a hot fix is required to adjust the problem from team fusion
Thanks Fatal.