Create an account

I'm Coming Back Soon.

OK, some explaining to do to justify why I have not been around for over a year.  Straight facts are that I have not been well over the past year and about four weeks ago had a very bad heart attack and spent 15hrs in a chair with Babs in Accident and Emergency as there were no beds available.  After another blood test they decided to send me home and would give me an appointment for further tests.  24hrs later another big heart, worse than the first attack, this time they found me a bed and the following week had a  coronary angioplasty in which they inserted a stent.  

Now back at home but still have to rest.  Have been trying to get back into CLoD but I am afraid my shooting in the Hurricane is now very poor so have been flying the Blenheim in the hope that my bombing won't be as bad as my gunnery!!  Although I will be needing some advice when I do come back on-line, just give me a week or two longer as already had another angina attack yesterday  which did not please me I can tell you!! Angry

I believe you are now using Discord as apposed to TeamSpeak, if you can give me the gen regarding comms and any passwords would be very grateful. 

See you chaps soon.

Kind regards
Iron.

Iron Horse....
Do what you have to do to get well and come back home when you can. Just knowing that you are alive is good enough for me right now as I won't lie here...I was worried about you.

Rest and heal...don't make me get a bed pan and beat you with it!

LH

(04-12-2020, 07:49 PM)TWC_Iron_Horse Wrote: OK, some explaining to do to justify why I have not been around for over a year.  Straight facts are that I have not been well over the past year and about four weeks ago had a very bad heart attack and spent 15hrs in a chair with Babs in Accident and Emergency as there were no beds available.  After another blood test they decided to send me home and would give me an appointment for further tests.  24hrs later another big heart, worse than the first attack, this time they found me a bed and the following week had a  coronary angioplasty in which they inserted a stent.  

Now back at home but still have to rest.  Have been trying to get back into CLoD but I am afraid my shooting in the Hurricane is now very poor so have been flying the Blenheim in the hope that my bombing won't be as bad as my gunnery!!  Although I will be needing some advice when I do come back on-line, just give me a week or two longer as already had another angina attack yesterday  which did not please me I can tell you!! Angry

I believe you are now using Discord as apposed to TeamSpeak, if you can give me the gen regarding comms and any passwords would be very grateful. 

See you chaps soon.

Kind regards
Iron.

Iron, Discord address is;  https://discord.gg/uSHsK5

Hope things get better for you. Sounds like you and the wife have had a bad run mate.  Hope things pick up for you in 2020  (hard to imagine with everything going on) but despite 2020's woes, hope you have a better time of it.  Dont go pushing yourself. Ease back into it all and good luck S!

Iron its great to hear from you mate. Sounds like you have been through the mill and i hope you are on the mend. We have missed you mate and look forward to flying with you soon

Cheers mate 

Hoss

Heart 
Iron, it is absolutely superb to hear from you chap !  We all have missed you and we all wish you a speedy recovery. Heart

Please concentrate on you and yours fella - a little message now and then will help us all breathe a sigh of relief - as this message has done - however do not put pressure on yourself chap Heart

If you get really stuck, I'm sure we can use the ATAG TeamSpeak as a voice platform to get you sorted on Discord.

ATAG have recently moved their TeamSpeak - the new details are:

IP: 104.153.108.10
Password: calais

If you get stuck fella - let us know.

Be safe chap, keep your chin up and above all - carry on carrying on Heart

Hugs n kisses

I'm sorry to hear of this Iron, rest is what you need now, TWC will be here when you're ready. And since you're working on flying the Blenny there's going to be a Welly to transition to in the near future. Stop by on Discord.

Hi chaps and very many thanks for your kind wishes, I will download Discord this evening and see if I  can get you all on channel.  

Still feel very tired even though been sleeping well so may not be on fro longer than around an hour or two flying.  Looking forward to getting to grips with the Blenheim although have been flying it off-line and a couple of times on the Mission Server but had problems with the bomb site, had speed and height dialled in but the 2 pointers did not come together, the left side one was well away from the right hand side.

But looking forward to getting expert advice from you chaps.

See you soon.

Regards
Iron.

Fatal says The Wellington will be available soon, & we will need a full crew to fly the Dang Thingie.

POSITIONS AVAILABLE!

Here is the bombardier how to video to keep you busy while we are waiting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQC130kqgDc

(04-13-2020, 06:01 PM)Dave Wrote: Fatal says The Wellington will be available soon, & we will need a full crew to fly the Dang Thingie.

POSITIONS AVAILABLE!

Here is the bombardier how to video to keep you busy while we are waiting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQC130kqgDc

Wow!! Now that is something Dave, going to take a bit of learning I  think.

BTW chaps, downloaded Discord and came onto the site where you are flying but apart from the chat room all other rooms are padlocked, do I need passwords to get in?  Will try again tomorrow, many thnaks in advance.

Kind regards

Iron.

Iron, thank you for posting.
So sorry to read about your health, but so glad to hear you're holding strong... after all, you are the IRON horse, so it's no surprise...
Keep that positivity going, and you'll soon be back in the foray.
Wishing you all the best,

TWC_NINja