Recruit Possum Application

F.Name: Mark H
    DOB 4/6/1966
    Current Timezone GMT -07:00 Seattle, Washington
    Games Played IL2 BOS, BOM, BOB, DCS
    Aircraft Preference P-47 and possibly bombers
    Personal Detail (Hobbies, Career, ect.) Flight sims, graphic layout artist
    How did you hear about us? combat box discord

I'm a nobody but Sp00k should be along soon.

Are you interested i a BOS skin?

(05-17-2020, 07:51 PM)Target Wrote: I'm a nobody but Sp00k should be along soon.
Awesome, thank you.  I am also on the discord page as APossum66

Chat to us in the IL2 BOS discord channels when we are on Possum, we can get you sorted.

Cheers.

(05-20-2020, 08:22 PM)Sp00k Wrote: Chat to us in the IL2 BOS discord channels when we are on Possum, we can get you sorted.

Cheers.
Will do, thank you much.

I'm going to assume a picture of a possum on the tail of your A/C would be appropriate?

Look at you grow, learn how to make a skin and theres no stopping you now. I’m very proud of you, all grown up and wearing long pants too! Big Grin

Welcome possum, look forward to flying with you sometime. see you in the skies bud.

(05-21-2020, 09:36 AM)Sp00k Wrote: Look at you grow, learn how to make a skin and theres no stopping you now.  I’m very proud of you, all grown up and wearing long pants too!  Big Grin
 Ummmm, you didn't wait for my response to the question. Which would've been, and will remain, "I'll let Sp00k know".
Funny about the short pants thing, the older you get the more you want to wear them in the summer. Can't stand blue jeans in the heat anymore. And didn't they make up part of the Aussie soldiers' kit?