Create an account

Tactical situation radar map

After almost two months absence , re-starting to fly, I tried to enter in the radar map without being able to achieve  the goal.
I use to enter with NIK NAME and the server password (GATE).
Now it is not working any more and requesting STEAM credentials.  They are also not working. What shall I do? 

P.S. Just in case I forgot my Steam password  how can I find it inside the labyrint of Steam?

Sign in to our site go to Forums not Forum Home scoll down to quick links go to radar quick link input your name ranger01 and password chose blue and it should take you right to the radar map for blue. I just did it so it should work for you.

(11-05-2020, 04:19 PM)Birdtail Wrote: Sign in to our site go to Forums not  Forum Home scoll down to quick links go to radar quick link input your name ranger01 and password chose blue and it should take you right to the radar map for blue. I just did it so it should work for you.

Sounds easy, IF YOU KNOW THE PASSWORD! Apparently you know the password, how about sharing it with the rest of us?

(11-11-2020, 02:30 AM)Kendy for the State Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 04:19 PM)Birdtail Wrote: Sign in to our site go to Forums not  Forum Home scoll down to quick links go to radar quick link input your name ranger01 and password chose blue and it should take you right to the radar map for blue. I just did it so it should work for you.

Sounds easy, IF YOU KNOW THE PASSWORD! Apparently you know the password, how about sharing it with the rest of us?

My understanding is it's the same as for the channel campaign but ranger posted it here so I have asked Flug to change it when the Tobruk campaign starts for real. He may have changed it already.....I think you can get the new one if it has been changed already in the blue recon section in discord. If none of this works send Flug a private message here or discord requesting the new pw. Note to anyone listening....Do not post campaign passwords here or anywhere else.....I believe the punishment for such behaviour is the firing sqaud.....I'm looking at you Ranger01 :-)

(11-12-2020, 06:03 PM)Birdtail Wrote: My understanding is it's the same as for the channel campaign but ranger posted it here so I have asked Flug to change it when the Tobruk campaign starts for real. He may have changed it already.....I think you can get the new one if it has been changed already in the blue recon section in discord. If none of this works send Flug a private message here or discord requesting the new pw.  Note to anyone listening....Do not post campaign passwords here or anywhere else.....I believe the punishment for such behaviour is the firing sqaud.....I'm looking at you Ranger01 :-)
 Sorry for desappearing for such a long time withouut sayng "thanks for the help". Many things happened in the meanwhile, including the....last farewell to my wife. May be soon
I will be back.

You can get the password when in game from the tab menus one of the options has the current password

actually today that didn't work anymore

(11-12-2020, 05:52 PM)Birdtail Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 02:30 AM)Kendy for the State Wrote:

I can't find any "quick links". Where are they?

TWC SLAG
TWC_SLAG

(10-08-2022, 02:08 AM)SLAG Wrote: I can't find any "quick links". Where are they?

Try here:

http://brenthugh.com/twc/radar/
[Image: attachment.php?aid=256]

Thanks for responding.

I am now able to get to the sign in page. But, I get an error message if I try to login to the Jubilee server . I can only access the other server page. It says either my server choice or password is wrong. Do they not both use the same TWC password? When I try to log into the Jubilee map, I have already accessed the Jubilee server, and am ready to fly. I have also tried logging into the map first.

Any suggestions?

SLAG
TWC_SLAG