Create an account

Too many freezes

Hi fellas... Please note there are too many stutters (or "freezes") when flying in your servers. Me and several blue-side colleagues already noticed that, and we all agree in that respect. I think the problem comes from the number of AI planes and/or ships/vehicles. If not, please try to reduce the freezes whatever the cause is...

Great servers those two servers of yours! We love them, please keep them sticking to full realism!

(02-11-2021, 12:01 AM)343KKT_Kintaro Wrote: Hi fellas... Please note there are too many stutters (or "freezes") when flying in your servers. Me and several blue-side colleagues already noticed that, and we all agree in that respect. I think the problem comes from the number of AI planes and/or ships/vehicles. If not, please try to reduce the freezes whatever the cause is...

Great servers those two servers of yours! We love them, please keep them sticking to full realism!
Where are you seeing these problems? When are you seeing the stuttering? Input is the best way to fix an issue.

(02-11-2021, 02:48 AM)SomeNewGuy Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 12:01 AM)343KKT_Kintaro Wrote: Hi fellas... Please note there are too many stutters (or "freezes") when flying in your servers. Me and several blue-side colleagues already noticed that, and we all agree in that respect. I think the problem comes from the number of AI planes and/or ships/vehicles. If not, please try to reduce the freezes whatever the cause is...

Where are you seeing these problems? When are you seeing the stuttering? Input is the best way to fix an issue.

Well, it happens mainly when a flight of AI planes spawn in the map.

Sorry for the long reply, we have all been a bit busy with real life. I'll ensure this is brought to the attention of those who run the server.

(02-15-2021, 09:22 PM)343KKT_Kintaro Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 02:48 AM)SomeNewGuy Wrote:

Well, it happens mainly when a flight of AI planes spawn in the map.
yes for me as well ,has been getting worse , normally when i try to refuel n rearm ,then i have to reboot the server , or if i rechoose my aircraft as opposed to rearm .once again have to reboot