Create an account

Available Planes

Hi!

Could you check why canĀ I take a 109F after a death? It's good to me, but maybe something wrong there Big Grin

check Flug updated in July 17:

* Updated & revised aircraft available at spawn points again. All aircraft should be available at numerous airports now, including all the new Tobruk aircraft. All aircraft may not be at every airport--some are bomber airports, some fighter or 100 airfields, etc. But you should be able to find any aircraft you want at some nearby airfield. If not, please let me know.

* Updated aircraft available by rank & by ace for both sides. How it works now: Basically all Battle of Britain-era aircraft are available to all pilots--no ace or rank needed. The aircraft that may require one or two notches of rank or ace level are the advanced aircraft that were not really available widely during the Bob time frame
Full post/more details here: https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/f...post374453''

it might have suggested that player, as neuling or tyro, could use the advanced airplane such as F4 (as in game it is indeed); yet however it also mention that these highly advanced ones needs a few ranks, i do believe F4 is a bit out of timeframe;

so this would have to wait for Flug to tell us

anyway; use F4 if you want; but i do hope if you got 20 minutes to spare, plz take a ferry run; it could add 9 more into stock. use the command following:

(spawn at a map edge airport here i recommand Amy)
<fe
(then you should get a message feedback tells you started a ferry run and got 60mins to finish it, if not? you are at wrong airport or are moving.)
then before you start to taxi, typein
<cover 1 2
and do it 3 time more; it would add you a total of 4 cover group, each come up with 2 planes. dont use cover 1 8; any group having more than 2 planes tends to getting lost when travelling.

then taxi as usual and takeoff; land at an forward airport (within 60km from frontline). then wait until the message shows all cover group are with in 13K Ranges; type in
<de

you will be tipped that you have finished your ferry mission and 9 were add to stock, also shows the current in stock.

we have about 4 to 10 F4 in stock now but as most ppl just came in and destroy these valued planes without adding it, the number keeps dropping. i run ferry from time to time but on my own it's rather boring and never able to fill the spent.

last words:
F4 could use R1 to add a pair of gunpods, having 4 151/20 cannon; installed with DB601E engine it's the perfect weapon to intercept bombers even if they are right above us 6km high; however the gunpods are heavy, and disrupt airflow making it easier to stall and spin; i.e. try not to dogfight with hurricane or spitfire while you have gunpods loaded, you might win but at a disadvantage.

Z are equipped with GM1 whose minimum usage height limit is 8km. designed to intercept some veryhigh bombers; they are even less in stock as some dont know what it's for but using anyway.

message me whenever you see my id: CLOCKTOWER412.

XD
Victory at all costs!