Create an account

Bug Report -- Ferry missions

Photo 
Yesterday  after i had my first ferry mission run lands; i typed in <de and pop message notified my deliver successful and 9 were added into stock; that part goes fine; though the ferry cover group didnt auto-disband so player got to use <cland to end them; that parts goes well and doesnt hurt at all.

The strange thing is, after i then spawn in RoyeAmy wanna take another run, i got a message immediatly saying "your ferry mission is abandoned".  Im sure i did typed in <de and the planes successful delivered.

So in the next furry run i tried this: after landing in a front airfield; type in <de multiple times. 

the planes i ferryed continuesly adding to stock; each time i type in; a 9 is added.

a screenshot is attached below; shows the bug.

i tried to ask Noken help me reportin, cuz my smartphone took a shower and went dark the second day, got no way join you ppl in discord.

And please note that before this Bug is applied i had made 109F4's stock "LEGALLY" to 25; in case you need to reset Big Grin
Victory at all costs!

Why cant you join Discord exactly?

(08-10-2021, 12:11 PM)Sp00k Wrote: Why cant you join Discord exactly?
my smartphone went dead and im in PRC whose national firewall blocks Discord; gotta use a VPN to join you on discord and i only got a android one.

might be the reason i keep losing voice channel connections on discord, cuz VPN connections suck
Victory at all costs!

(08-10-2021, 02:37 AM)Amber412 Wrote: So in the next furry run i tried this: after landing in a front airfield; type in <de multiple times. 

the planes i ferryed continuesly adding to stock; each time i type in; a 9 is added.

a screenshot is attached below; shows the bug.

Thanks for reporting this.  I believe it is all fixed now -  but please try it and let me know if it isn't!