Create an account

Bluntman Application

Name: Joe Dewey

DOB: 8/1966

Current Time zone: Eastern TZ (GMT-5)

Games Played:  IL2 1946 (w/mods HSFX ect, VEF, VEF2), CLoD, IL2GB and a host of bad and good 90's games.

Aircraft Preference: Mostly German birds but I am learning quickly the Hurrican and Spit in CLoD.  I'm a ground pounder to be honest.  I try to fly whatever side needs the most pilots.

Personal Detail:  Ever since I was a kid, I've always wanted to fly especially after my dad took me to see a special big screen viewing of The Battle of Britain in 75.  That blew me away.  I'm currently employed as a network engineer (night shift) and flight sims are a passion for me.

How did you hear about us?:  I got wind of TWC from the ATAG website and never got around to trying the TWC server even though I signed up a year ago on your website, apologies.

Thank you for taking your time to read this wall of text.

S!

(11-09-2023, 12:16 AM)TM-Bluntman Wrote: Name: Joe Dewey

DOB: 8/1966

Current Time zone: Eastern TZ (GMT-5)

Games Played:  IL2 1946 (w/mods HSFX ect, VEF, VEF2), CLoD, IL2GB and a host of bad and good 90's games.

Aircraft Preference: Mostly German birds but I am learning quickly the Hurrican and Spit in CLoD.  I'm a ground pounder to be honest.  I try to fly whatever side needs the most pilots.

Personal Detail:  Ever since I was a kid, I've always wanted to fly especially after my dad took me to see a special big screen viewing of The Battle of Britain in 75.  That blew me away.  I'm currently employed as a network engineer (night shift) and flight sims are a passion for me.

How did you hear about us?:  I got wind of TWC from the ATAG website and never got around to trying the TWC server even though I signed up a year ago on your website, apologies.

Thank you for taking your time to read this wall of text.

S!

Hey Joe, welcome to the TWC forum. Most of the guys/gals I meet that fly CLoD, have a passion for flying, many of those served in the military and some were pilots. My dad had airplanes all my life, and though I never went for my license, I am a capable pilot. But of course, that was nothing like we are able to do in CLoD. I think what keeps everyone here is the sensation of flight we achieve when flying the SIM. I've been flying CLoD since I found it in 2017/2018 and have been flying the TWC Server for almost as long (never really cared for the single player stuff). I am continually amazed by the complexity and details of this SIM, and even more amazed by what TWC_Flug has been able to do with our multiplayer server.

I live on the West coast of Canada, but I work shift work, so I can be found online at anytime. TWC likes to use Discord for our comms, here is a link to get you started: https://discord.gg/r2B8Pw5T

If you see me online, don't hesitate to say hi. I can help you get setup and going with many aspects of the SIM and Server, and answer many questions you may have. I look forward to seeing/hearing from you soon.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=256]

S! Padre,

I just wanted to shoot you a thank you for a warm welcome before my shift ends. I'll defiantly will get on the discord and introduce myself to all. Hope to catch up with you soon!

S!

Hello Bluntman,
happy to read you on this forum. and to meet you from time to time on the TWC server.
Indeed, as TWC_Padre describes, this server develops numerous features; air coverage, aircraft transfer, field repair, use of detection radars, etc.
But above all, this game and this server brings together a friendly community passionate about flight simulation.
See you soon in the sky of cliffs of Dover.
OBT~Brunov from France

(01-14-2024, 08:00 AM)brunov Wrote: Hello Bluntman,
happy to read you on this forum. and to meet you from time to time on the TWC server.
Indeed, as TWC_Padre describes, this server develops numerous features; air coverage, aircraft transfer, field repair, use of detection radars, etc.
But above all, this game and this server brings together a friendly community passionate about flight simulation.
See you soon in the sky of cliffs of Dover.
OBT~Brunov from France

Thank you Brunov, it is a pleasure to see you and others on the server.

This server has so much to offer pilots but what I do like is the community, they are helpful and non-toxic Tongue

See you in the skies!