Create an account

HP P34hc G4 34 WQHD 35001 DisplayPort Ultra Wide Monitor

"The Ultimate Desktop Machine: ATOL PC1038MPHome 5 with Intel Core i3
Get ready to experience the ultimate in desktop computing with the ATOL PC1038MPHome 5, featuring 8GB of RAM and a massive 2400GB SSD. This powerful black desktop machine is designed to handle even the most demanding tasks, without breaking a sweat.
The Ultimate Desktop Machine: ATOL PC1038MPHome 5 with Intel Core i3
Get ready to experience the ultimate in desktop computing with the ATOL PC1038MPHome 5, featuring 8GB of RAM and a massive 2400GB SSD. This powerful black desktop machine is designed to handle even the most demanding tasks, without breaking a sweat. Whether you're a creative professional, a gamer, or just someone who needs a reliable computer for work and school, the ATOL PC1038MPHome 5 is the perfect choice.
Powerful and Efficient Processor
The ATOL PC1038MPHome 5 is powered by an Intel Core i3 processor, which delivers powerful performance and energy efficiency. This processor is designed to handle multitasking with ease, so you can work on multiple projects at once without any lag. Plus, with Intel's Turbo Boost technology, you can get an extra boost of power when you need it most.
Intel Core i3 processor for efficient multitasking
Turbo Boost technology for extra power when you need it
Plenty of Storage Space
The ATOL PC1038MPHome 5 comes equipped with a massive 2400GB SSD, which provides plenty of storage space for all your files, documents, and media. With this much storage space, you'll never have to worry about running out of room for your important data. And because it's an SSD, you can expect lightning-fast startup times and quick access to all your files.
2400GB SSD for ample storage space
Lightning-fast performance with SSD technology
Stylish and Ergonomic Design
The ATOL PC1038MPHome 5 is designed with both style and ergonomics in mind. The sleek black design looks great in any home or office setting, while the ergonomic layout of the keyboard and mouse make it easy and comfortable to work on for extended periods of time. Plus, with a large 27-inch display, you'll have plenty of screen space for all your apps and windows.
Sleek and stylish black design
Ergonomic keyboard and mouse for comfortable use
Large 27-inch display for plenty of screen real estate
Easy Upgrades and Maintenance
The ATOL PC1038MPHome 5 is designed for easy upgrades and maintenance, so you can keep it running smoothly for years to come. The case is easy to open, so you can upgrade the RAM or add more storage space as needed. Plus, with the built-in diagnostics and troubleshooting tools, you can diagnose and fix any issues quickly and easily.
Easy to upgrade and maintain
Built-in diagnostics and troubleshooting tools
The ATOL PC1038MPHome 5 is a powerful desktop machine with plenty of storage space and a lightning-fast SSD.
The Intel Core i3 processor delivers efficient multitasking performance, while Turbo Boost technology provides an extra boost of power when needed.
The sleek black design is both stylish and ergonomic, with an easy-to-use keyboard and mouse and a large 27-inch display.
The ATOL PC1038MPHome 5 is designed for easy upgrades and maintenance, with a case that's easy to open and built-in diagnostics and troubleshooting tools.
With the ATOL PC1038MPHome 5, you'll have everything you need for a powerful and reliable desktop machine that can handle all your computing needs. Whether you're a gamer, a creative professional, or just someone who needs a reliable computer for work and school, the ATOL PC1038MPHome 5 is the ultimate choice."
View Website: https://gatlabs.com/blogpost/4-10see-the...-security/

Philips 27 WQHD DisplayPort 144Hz Vesa Black LED VA Gaming Monitor